Monday, May 2, 2011

Black-eye bean and vegetable soup

As a kid, I used to love my mother's homemade vegetable soup. In the fall and winter it brought comfort and even years later when I made it for my husband, he quickly developed a taste for it as well.

With simple, inexpensive ingredients my mother's homemade vegetable soup was very easy to put together. Although she had no written recipe for her soup, I followed her around as she made it one afternoon many years ago and made notes of the ingredients and quantities so that I could replicate her recipe.

Below you'll find her homemade vegetable soup recipe from my childhood as well as other recipes from across the internet that may also suit your tastes. http://www.squidoo.com/homemade-vegetable-soup

Black-eye bean and vegetable soup Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment